Q: HELP! I just downloaded or updated to version 1.7.0 of The Creeps! or The Creeps! Holiday Edition and it won't start up! I'm running an iOS older than 4.1.
A: This isn't your fault. 1.7.0 has a bug that prevents it from starting on old versions of iOS. Apple is currently reviewing 1.7.1 which fixes the problem. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!
Q: HELP! I run the game and I'm seeing white blocks everywhere! What's going on?!
A: iOS 4.x now supports multitasking, but that also means that apps that are in the background are still taking up memory. A well behaved app releases memory it isn't using while "asleep" in the background, but many apps don't do this (games are the worst offenders). The white blocks mean there wasn't enough memory left for The Creeps! to load an image. You can fix this by closing other apps.
1. Close The Creeps!.
2. Double tap the "Home" button on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. The task manager will appear at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap and hold on any of the icons in the task manager until they all start to wiggle.
4. Use the red minus in the corner of each icon to close ALL the apps (Including The Creeps!)
5. When EVERYTHING is closed, hit the home button again to close the task manager.
6. Run The Creeps! again... The white blocks are gone!
Still having problems? Found a bug? Just want to give feedback? Contact us at Support@SuperSquawkSoftware.com
© 2010 Supersquawk Software